Attending Mass or Vigil is mandatory for the following celebrations:
- January 1st - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God - not a holy day of obligation
Please refer to the calendar for specific days and times.
- May 17, 2015 - Ascension of the Lord - transferred to Sunday
- August 15th - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - not a holy day of obligation
- November 1st - All Saints' Day - obligation to attend Mass
- December 8th - Feast of the Immaculate Conception - not a holy day of obligation
- December 25th - Christmas - always a holy day